Points not given for shipping cost or taxes & are not redeemable on shipping costs or taxes. No other coupon code valid when redeeming reward points.
Croscill reserves the right to change, modify and/or eliminate Croscill VIP Club and/or all or any portion of these Rewards Terms or any policy pertaining to Croscill VIP Club at any time and in our sole discretion, including our right to discontinue or change the benefits, tiers, expiration date of Rewards Points received under Croscill VIP Club, or to adjust how Rewards Points are earned, calculated or redeemed.
The rewards program is intended for personal use only, no retailers can participate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
1. How do I join Croscill VIP Club? It’s easy to join, simply create an account on Croscill.com.
2. Who is eligible to participate in Croscill VIP Club? Any individual can participate in Croscill VIP Club. Retailers are not permitted to buy on Croscill.com and therefor are not eligible to participate in Croscill VIP Club. Croscill.com ships within the 48 contiguous United Sates.
3. How do I earn Rewards Points? To earn Rewards Points create an account, make a qualifying purchase on Croscill.com, write a product review, share and like on Facebook, follow on Instagram, and share your birthday with us.
4. How can I use Rewards Points? You can apply your Rewards Points toward future purchases on Croscill.com. Every 100 reward points is equal to $1 off. Once you have 500 points you can redeem your Rewards Points. You can do this by logging in and clicking on Croscill VIP Club. If you have 500 points you’ll have the option to click to redeem the points. You’ll be given a coupon code to enter at checkout. You will not be able to combine promotional codes with Reward Points. Rewards Points accumulated under the Croscill VIP Club Program are promotional in nature and have no cash value.
5. How can I see my Rewards Point balance? In order to view your Rewards Point balance log into your Croscill account and click on Croscill VIP Club on the bottom of the page. You'll also periodically get a Rewards Point balance email from us.
6. Is there a limit on how many Rewards Points I can earn? There is no limit on the number of Rewards Points you can earn by making qualifying purchases. You will only be rewarded two times per week for writing a review and once per month for sharing on Facebook. You are only able to collect reward points for signing up, liking on Facebook, and following on Instagram once. Birthday points will only be given once a year. There is no limit on the total points that you can earn a year.
7. When will my earned Rewards Points be reflected in my account? Reward Points will be reflected in your account after your order has shipped. Rewards Points for other actions will be reflected that day.
8. Why do I have a negative Rewards Point balance? If you cancel a purchase or return your purchase, Croscill will deduct the Rewards Points that you were awarded for that purchase from your Rewards Program Account. If you have already redeemed those Rewards Points, this could result in a negative Rewards Point balance in your Rewards Program Account.
9. Does spending my points change my status? Your status will not change when spending Reward Points.
10. If I make it to the Silver or Platinum tier, how long will I maintain that status? All activity by members within the calendar year will count towards their VIP status. When members achieve a tier, they have it for the rest of the year and the following year.